Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022 आर्मी में 10वीं पास अभ्यर्थियों के लिए निकली भर्ती, आवेदन 3 दिसंबर से शुरू
Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 Recruitment for 10th pass candidates in Army, application starts from 3rd December: Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 Application Form Military Air Defense Center has issued recruitment notification. The Army Air Defense Center has hired candidates for several positions. Candidates that meet the requirements and are interested can apply offline for this position. Between December 3 and December 23, 2022, applicants can submit an offline application for the Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022.
Stay connected with our website NCERTALLSOLUTION as well as share it and we will bring better updates for you
Recruitment will take place for the positions of Cook, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, and Dhobi under the Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 programme. The candidate must submit an application form and all other documentation by December 23, 2022, at the latest. The details for the Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022, including eligibility requirements, age restrictions, and application fees, is provided below. Candidates must read the official notification once before applying.
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
For the Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022, there is no application cost. In other words, there is no fee for applicants to this post.
Age Restrictions for Army Air Defence Center Recruitment 2022
The Army Air Defense Center has set a minimum age requirement of 18 years old and a maximum age of 25 years old for recruitment in 2022. In this recruitment, the age will be calculated considering 23 December 2022 as the base. In addition, per government regulations, the maximum age limit has been lowered for members of the reserved group.
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
- Cook: Candidate should be 10th pass from recognized board. Along with this knowledge of Indian cooking and should be proficient in business.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidate must have passed 12th from recognized board. Must be able to type on a computer at least 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Candidate should be 10th pass from recognized board. should be knowledgeable about the responsibilities of the appropriate trade and have one year of trade experience.
- Washerman: The applicant should be 10th pass from recognized board. Candidate must be able to thoroughly wash military or civilian clothing.
Selection Procedures for Army Air Defence Center Recruitment in 2022
- Candidates will be chosen through written tests, typing tests, or position-specific competence tests. Those who are not visually handicapped will have 2 hours for the written exam, while standard candidates will have 2 hours and 20 minutes.
The test will have multiple-choice questions on general knowledge, numeric ability, general English, and general awareness.
- For the next round, those who pass the written test will be contacted.
- Only applicants whose applications are received within the allotted time and are complete in all respects will get call letters informing them of the date and time of the written examination. The official website for the Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 has comprehensive information on the application process. notification given below.
Important documents for Army Air Defence Center Recruitment 2022
- Level-2 (Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200)
- Level-1 (Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900)
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022 Important documents
Candidates must send photocopies of all required papers, as specified in the notification, together with their application form.
- Certificate and mark sheet from 10th or 12th grade, depending on the position.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- Experience certificates.
- caste certificate.
- The ADM, DM, or Tehsildar has issued a valid, original certificate.
- Sarpanch or a Gazetted Officer may issue a character certificate.
- Military Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman.
- Aadhar Card and PAN Card.
- Two passport size self-attested photographs, one photograph to be affixed on the front of the application form and the other to be affixed on the call letter to be issued.
- The candidate who has been determined to be eligible in all respects will get call letters for a written examination along with information on the exam’s dates in a self-addressed envelope with a 25-cent postal stamp.
- whatever additional certificates the candidate want to submit.
Application Process for Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022
The applicant must first attentively read the Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 official notification. After that, high-quality paper must be used to print the application form. The information asked on the application form must be filled out completely and precisely. All required documents must be self-attested photocopies, which must be included with the application. The application form must be sent to the specified address in an envelope that is the proper size. The application form must be handed to the indicated address before the deadline. Applications received after the deadline won’t be taken into consideration.
- The application form must be enclosed in an envelope with the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________________” prominently written on top, along with the category if applicable, and exclusively addressed to “The Commandant, Army AD Centre, Ganjam (Odisha) PIN – 761052.”
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Start Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022||03/12/2022|
|Last Date Offline Application form||23/12/2022|
|Application form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply offline for Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022?
Applicants can submit offline application for Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 from 3rd December to 23rd December 2022.
How can I submit offline application for Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022?
The process and application form to apply offline for Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 is given above.
For which posts the Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 is being conducted?
Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 is being conducted for the posts of Cook, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Washerman.
How will the candidates be selected for Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022?
Candidates will be selected for Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 on the basis of written test and typing test or skill test or trade test of the respective post. The candidates will be informed of the date of the result announcement on the examination day.
What is the Application Fee for Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022?
Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 applications are still free to submit.
What is the educational qualification prescribed for Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022?
Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 has kept 10th pass for Cook Multi Tasking Staff & Dhobi and 12th pass for Lower Division Clerk. Apart from this, the candidate should be proficient in the related work.