Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2023 राजस्थान पालनहार योजना 2023 के तहत 1500 रुपए प्रतिमाह मिलेंगे
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2023. Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2023 List Online Form. Application Form Status See complete information from here :- Rajasthan Government has started this Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan through this scheme to provide benefits to the orphan children of the state, under this scheme the orphan children whose parents have died Arrangements for parenting, education etc. for those orphan children will not be institutionalized, but within the society, education, food, clothing in the family environment of the state by making the closest relative/acquaintance of the boy-girls the willing person of the family. and providing other necessary facilities
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana is a social government scheme run for the purpose of providing education, education and financial assistance to orphans and helpless children of the state. Apply for Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana from here Click Here
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana|
|State||Government of Rajasthan|
|when did it start||8 February 2005|
|Purpose||Development of resource deprived children|
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana मे दी जाने वाली राशि
Under Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan, financial assistance of Rs 500 per month will be provided to all orphan children and eligible children till the age of 5 years. According to this scheme, after taking admission in school, a provision has been made to give Rs 1500 per month till the age of 18 years. 2000 per year will also be provided by the state government for their clothes, shoes etc.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2023 Information
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana was started in the state from 08-02-2005, since then lakhs of people in the state are benefiting from this scheme, under this scheme, orphan children are given complete financial assistance.
Rajasthan Palnhar Yojana Registration Documents
In the documents required to apply for Rajasthan Palnhar Yojana, these documents are required according to the applicant category, according to the following documents given here, you can apply online for Palnahar Scheme.
- Income Certificate (Maximum 1.20 Lakh)
- domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- Aangan Badi Center Registration Certificate
- school admission certificate
- Death certificate of parents (in case of death of parents)
- Conviction copy (in case of imprisonment of mother [eta)]
- PPO pension card (in case of widow)
- Remarriage Certificate (in case of second marriage)
- Handicapped Certificate (in case of 40 percent disability)
How To Apply Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2023
How to apply online in Palanhar Yojana 2023, whoever wants to apply in this scheme can follow the procedure given below
- First go to the official website public information
- After that go to the scheme section
- Now select Palanhar Yojana and download Application Form PDF
- Now fill all the information asked in the application form
- After filling the application form now attach all the required documents with the form
- After this, now you submit the application form to the departmental district officer in the urban area and the resident of the rural area by going to the concerned development officer or E Mitra Kiosk center.
- You can also fill the online application form by visiting the OSK center, for this you will also get the application form at the e-centre.
|Click here to know the status of Palanhar Yojana application||Click Here|
|Eligibility rules for Palanhar Yojana District wise list of your area and see complete information||Click Here|
|Check Palanhar Yojana Payment Status||Click Here|
|Application Form for Palanhar Yojana||Click Here|
|Official Websites||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Check All Latest Jobs||Click Here|
Palanhar Yojana 2023 Eligibility
- All orphan children living in Rajasthan can take advantage of Palanhar Yojana
- The annual income of the foster family should not exceed ₹ 100000
- Children taking advantage of the Palanhar scheme should be admitted to the Anganwadi center at the age of 2 years. When the child turns 6 years of age, it is compulsory for the child to go to school.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2023 FAQ`s
The complete information for online registration for Rajasthan Palanhare Scheme is given above.
The complete information of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana is given above.
The information about the benefits of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana, etc., has been given above.